- Answering telephone, helping with customer queries, taking payments, handling all post
- Assisting Sales - setting up sales & projects, telephone calls to buyers
- Assisting Office Manager - putting invoices on system, letter writing, stationery orders and other general admin
On-going progression and development.
- Previous job where customer service was used
- Computer literate
- Eager to learn
- Happy to work within a team or individually
- Attention to detail
- Works well under pressure
At least 4 GCSE's grade D/3 or above or equivalents.
- Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship L2
- Functional Skills in Maths
- Functional Skills in English
- Functional Skills in ICT