Alexander Mann Solutions are currently looking for people to join our new apprenticeship programme. Based remotely, you'll embark on eight weeks training programme to equip you with all the skills that you need to ensure you become a successful specialist administrator. And if you complete the training successfully you will attain a level 3 Business Administration apprenticeship qualification.
On successful completion of the course you will join one of our clients as a admin specialist supporting the recruitment team in the delivery of critical hiring across that business. You will continue to learn virtually, working alongside and learning from experienced colleagues as well as continuing to progress via the apprenticeship standard.
Interested? Then Alexander Mann Solutions wants to hear from you. All we are looking for is a minimum of twelve months experience in any customer facing, commercial environment, but most importantly we want to hear from those that share our values: We are Bold, Authentic and Passionate.
We’ll give you eight weeks training covering what it takes to become a successful specialist administrator, including:
- How to develop a good understanding of client needs, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment. Essentially, what makes a successful hire and how we can ensure our clients continue to grow successfully
- Learn the processes you will need to guarantee delivery for our clients. No two clients are the same and our commitment to delivering excellence means we need adaptable and agile thinkers
- Supporting the recruitment team. There’s a lot of planning that goes into what you’ll do, it’s important to be thinking several steps ahead to coordinate the process effectively
We’d love to hear from you if this opportunity excites you. If you’re a confident communicator and a self-starter, someone who will be comfortable working remotely with a virtual team where you will receive the support and guidance required to succeed, then this could be just the opportunity for you.
Of course, you won’t be on your own! You’ll be joining a leading organisation in its field with an unparalleled history supporting global clients. We know what it takes to succeed, and we are here to support you all the way.
Why work at Alexander Mann Solutions:
Around the world, Alexander Mann Solutions is made up of people who represent a wide range of backgrounds and experiences, including gender, sexual orientation, age, faith, disability, ethnicity, and more.
We work hard to build an inclusive culture that enables everyone to be successful. For us, diversity and inclusion are not just a corporate initiative. We believe that different life experiences and ideas enable us to create more rewarding careers for our people while also helping us serve our clients better.
Having such a diverse population of people - representing some of the most diverse thinking our industry offers - is a huge source of pride for us at Alexander Mann Solutions. They have equally diverse working patterns, which range from being based entirely at home, to fulfilling a passion for travel and experiencing new cultures, to supporting family life by working over school terms only, to the more traditional, entering an office environment five days a week.
Our truly agile workforce is key to our success.
We are lucky to work with an enviable portfolio of clients across all sectors and geographies. Our hope is that you choose a career with us to enjoy such variety and challenge - across many parts of our organisation.
If you are passionate about what you do, deliver it with authenticity, are distinctive from your peers and brave when it comes to creating the next generation of talent acquisition, then we'd love to talk to you. Your values align with ours and we can offer you a rich and varied career. Our people are the cornerstone of everything we do, which is why we hire the best in the market.
We hope that you will be one of them.
The opportunity to embark on a recruitment career with one of the world’s leading recruitment companies.
Be resident and eligible to work in the UK. While the role is remote this cohort of applicants will be based around Leeds or Sheffield. This will provide a virtual local hub and perhaps the opportunity for some cohort get-togethers in the future. Eligible applicants from other locations are also welcome to apply.
- Have a minimum of 12 months commercial experience, ideally gained in a customer facing role
- Have a level of technical understanding to ensure your IT Equipment is set up correctly, with the support of our IT Department. You will always be responsible & accountable for keeping our data safe and secure
- Have access to a dedicated workspace free from all distractions
- Have access to a private “Stable” Super-Fast Broadband connection
- Be competent in the use of Microsoft Office products
- A real desire to work in the recruitment industry and embrace this opportunity
- Be able to work through problems and challenges in a practical and logical way
- Show resilience and adaptability
- Have a track record of working well in a team-based environment
5 GCSE's A*-C/9-4 or equivalent.
Level 3 Business Administration.