Admin Apprentice - 18775
MJM Data Capture Ltd
Main role and responsibilities:
- Answer general and support calls
- Log Support calls
- Log Support emails
- Book travel and accommodation
- Deal with admin as requested
- Produce documents
- Purchase stationery and office supplies
- Checking backup
- Setting up kit (no software)
- Receipts and deliveries
- Produce sales orders - repairs
- Repair quotes
- Update and amend CRM
- Produce specification documents
Benefits of the role:
- 20 days holiday entitlement + bank holidays
- Social events
- Possibility of progression opportunities
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Willing to learn new skills while being able to adapt them
- Aware of their limitations and when to seek help if needed
- Able to work independently when necessary
- Able to take responsibility and pride in their work
- Good at demonstrating a positive approach to problem solving
- Professional, proactive and receptive to constructive advice and guidance
- Able to contribute to discussions as part of a team
- Able to take a responsible approach to health and safety
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades 7-4/A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and maths (or equivalents) at grade 3/D or above.
- Business Administrator standard (Level 3)
- Functional Skills if required
Approximately 3% of training takes place in the QA learning centre classroom. 17% is done in the workplace, through workplace units, face-to-face meetings with your QA Assessor, or developing your portfolio. The remaining time will be spent on your workplace activity.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.