As Admin Apprentice your roles and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Possible phone answering
- Possible progression to care or admin role.
- Time Management
- Due to location a drivers license would be useful but not essential
- Maths and English GCSE grade 4 or above are preferred.
- Paragon Skills is a leading national Apprenticeship training provider supporting over 4,000 learners through their training, and 1,500 organisations to consistently deliver high quality Apprenticeships across their businesses. Paragon Skills achieves some of the highest success and achievement rates in the industry. Its extensive experience across multiple specialisms has contributed to an overall achievement rate of 71.4% (2018/19) exceeding the national average of 65.6%, and an Ofsted Grade 2 Good rating.
- On completion of this 18 month apprenticeship you will have achieved: Level 3 Business Admin