Activity Leadership Apprenticeship
Grange Community Association
LIFETIME TRAINING GROUP LIMITED
Everyone Active are looking for enthusiastic and energetic candidates to work towards their Activity Leadership Level 2 and be part of a friendly team to provide a fun, safe and quality experience for all of our customers.
You will also work towards your Level 2 in Fitness Instructing (Which is included in the Activity Leadership Level 2)
Your duties will include:
- Provide exceptional customer service to all members
- Assisting with gym tours and inductions
- Showing members how to use the gym equipment and machines
- Creating personal exercise places for members
- Setting up and dismantling equipment
- Support the delivery of excellent customer care and services
- Undertake regular equipment checks
You will work a combination of Gym and Leisure side hours whilst working within the centre.
You will work towards your Activity Leadership Level 2 through work based learning delivered by Lifetime Training.
Possible progression onto further qualifications and a full time position
The key dates are to be used as a guide only. Should the right candidate be found, this vacancy may close early.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Candidates must be passionate about wanting to work within the leisure industry and willing to work towards their apprenticeship.
Working well in a team
No previous qualifications required.
- Apprenticeship in Activity Leadership
- Functional Skills in maths
- Functional Skills in English
- Functional Skills in ICT
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.