Within this role you will be responsible for supervising the day to day activities within the pool environment and throughout the whole centre.
At Bedworth Leisure Centre you will be studying towards your Leisure Team Member Apprenticeship Level 2 Standard over the course of 15 months.
Duties may include:
- Assist in the provision of high-quality sport and leisure services to our customers
- Lifeguard duties
- Set up and dismantle equipment
- Assist customers in their use of the facility
On going training and development.
- Jump / dive into deep water
- Swim 50 metres in no more than 60 seconds
- Swim 100 metres continuously on front and 100m continuously on back In deep water, tread water for 30 seconds
- Surface dive to the floor of the pool
- Climb out of the pool unaided without using a ladder / steps where the pool design permits
- Good communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Strong team worker
- Leisure Team Member Apprenticeship Level 2
- Functional Skills Level 2 in maths and English