Vertu Motors operates a nationwide chain of franchised motor dealerships offering sales, servicing, parts and accident repair facilities for new and used car and commercial vehicles. The group
trades as Bristol Street Motors, Macklin Motors, Vertu Motors across the UK with over 149 sales outlets and 32 franchises.
Main responsibilities and duties
- Completion of daily banking in line with group policy
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Provide support to the purchasing/sales function on an ad hoc basis in terms of query resolution.
- Provide support on an ad hoc basis to both the assistant accountant and accountant on a wide variety of projects as and when required.
- Assist the co-ordination team with scheduling and updating information administration duties such as: filing, photocopying, binding and typing
- This is a fantastic opening to apply for permanent employment in a varied and ever expanding industry. Vertu Motors has an enviable reputation for well trained, high quality staff and this is a career opportunity not to be missed.
Please do not contact the retailer directly. Learning Skills Partnership is the main point of contact for this vacancy, as we are providing a full recruitment service for the retailer. Approaching the retailer directly will not always help your application.
- Excellent people skills
- Customer orientated
- Computer literate
- Polite, calm and approachable personality
- Must be a team player
- Must have flexible ‘can do’ approach
- Maths and English at grade C/4 (or equivalent) and above desirable.
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship.
This apprenticeship programme is delivered with a blended learning approach and includes a mixture of onsite tutor visits and online tutor led sessions. All delivery is completed in the workplace and you will not need to attend any off-site training.