VERTU MOTORS PLC
LEARNING SKILLS PARTNERSHIP LTD
Vertu Motors operates a nationwide chain of franchised motor dealerships offering sale, servicing, parts and bodyshop facilities for new and used car and commercial vehicles. The group operates many of its dealerships as Bristol Street Motors, they are the 6th largest retailer group in the UK with over 125 dealerships and 23 franchises.
Main responsibilities and duties:
- Completion of daily banking in line with Group Policy
- Process/distribute Purchase Ledger invoices to appropriate authorised colleagues and ensure all supplier statement reconciliations are completed monthly
- Timeliness of settlements and finance pay-outs
- Completion of Monthly BACS payment runs
- Credit Control duties chasing debts weekly and following up where necessary
- Provide support to the purchasing/sales function on an ad hoc basis in terms of query resolution
- Ensure the control of the petty cash systems including monthly cash floats reconciliation in line with Group policy
- Post new Vehicle invoices
- Provide support on an ad hoc basis to both the Assistant Accountant and Accountant on a wide variety of projects as and when required
This is a fantastic opening to apply for permanent employment in a varied and ever-expanding industry. Vertu Motors has an enviable reputation for well trained, high quality staff and this is a career opportunity not to be missed.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Excellent people skills
- Organisation skills
- Customer Orientated
- Computer Literate
- Polite, calm and approachable persona
- Must be a team player
- Must have flexible ‘can do’ approach
Maths and English at GCSE grade 4 (C) or equivalent and above desirable.
- Intermediate Apprenticeship in Business and Administration
This apprenticeship is delivered through work-based learning, this means that all training is done at the workplace eliminating the need to attend college. The successful candidate will be allocated an assessor who will visit on site every 4-6 weeks and deliver all of the training to gain the qualification and provide the resources to complete work between visits.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.