What will the apprentice be doing?
The euNetworks Accounts Team work with a variety of departments across the business and you will be supporting the team with administrative duties but also carrying out full accounts payable duties from day one. This is an excellent team to learn from and develop in, with a number of former Apprentices having progressed into other roles and functions with euNetworks
What will you be doing?
- Ensuring invoices received are valid, recorded, approved and processed for payment within agreed terms of vendor account.
- Ensuring invoices are correctly coded and recorded to meet the requirements of the product team.
- Recording of employee business expenses, ensuring validity, approval and processing payment
- Maintaining records of invoices and expenses in hard and soft copy.
- Maintaining accounts payable supplier records.
- Maintaining records of purchase orders.
- Preparing reconciliation of payables ledger to vendor statements.
- Investigating and resolving supplier queries.
- Assisting with Fixed Asset reconciliation.
- Posting direct debits, cash and journals at month-end.
- Liaising with business partners.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Level 3 Business Administrator
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Skills RequiredIT skills, Organisation skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Team working
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4-9 or A-C) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4-9 or A-C) Desired