What will the apprentice be doing?
We are now looking for Account Incharge to join our accounting team. You will be working along-side with the Accounts Manager on a diverse client base, so it’s important that you’re adaptable, learn quickly and highly organised. Duties include but not limited to:
• Bookkeeping to be undertaken from client’s records within cloud based software – QuickBooks Online, clearbooks, FreeAgent etc
• Year end accounts
• Preparation of VAT Returns
• Bank reconciliations of client accounts
• Tax return completion
• Administrative duties such as filing, answering the phone and general office ad hoc duties
• Dealing with basic queries
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
We will organise an apprenticeship study programme so that you can start working towards gaining your AAT qualification.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Team working
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent Maths & English (Grade Minimum of a Grade 5) Essential