- Purchase Invoice processing
- Maintaining cost analysis spreadsheets
- Sales invoice processing
- Bank reconciliation
- Replying to invoice copy requests
- Monitoring customer credit ratings
- Filing and other ad-hoc office duties
Other Duties to assist Finance Manager
- Updating online sales spreadsheets (No1)
- Gathering C88 entry documents
- Petty cash
- Gathering credit card receipts from Directors
- Assisting with rebate calculations
- Provide holiday cover across the Accounts Department as and when needed
Benefits for you
- You will gain a Level 3 AAT qualification
- Salary paying national minimum wage for your age
- 28 days holiday including Bank holidays
Will lead to permanent employment for the correct person with the potential to move on to the level 4 apprenticeship upon completion of level 3.
Please ensure that you apply for the position as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. The closing date is a rough guideline as to when an advert will close. The advert may close before the given closing date if the employer has filled the position(s).
BPP have a dedicated team who support students with disabilities, learning difficulties, health conditions and wellbeing. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries or would like more.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Strong organisation skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail & accuracy
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work as part of a team
A minimum of 5 GCSE's including maths at grade A/8 or above & English at grade B/6 or above.
As an Accountancy Apprentice with BPP, you will complete the Assistant Accountant Apprenticeship at Level 3. Within the apprenticeship you will undertake two AAT Level 2 Bookkeeping modules and the full AAT Level 3 qualification.
The apprenticeship will be completed at a BPP centre or via the Online Classroom platform, in addition to at the workplace.