Accounts Assistant Apprentice (Newton Abbot)
Peplows are always on the look out for fresh talent and although there is not a vacancy for an Apprentice at present we welcome applications at all times
The successful candidate will learn a range of skills including:
- Preparing sole trade and partnership accounts
- Completing income tax returns
- General administrative duties
Full training will be given as well as attending Exeter College one day a week to study AAT at Level 2 and 3 as part of the Apprenticeship.
Future ProspectsThe successful candidate will have the potential opportunity to become a permanent member of the department.
- Ability to take responsibility for prioritising workloads and meeting deadlines
- Accurate, methodical and inquisitive approach to work
- Motivated and highly effective whether working independently or as part of a team
- ‘Can do’ attitude
- 8 GCSE’s C (4) level or above to include maths and English (or equivalent)
- Strong ICT skills
- Level 3 Assistant Accountant Apprenticeship Standard
- Level 2 AAT
- Level 3 AAT
- End point assessment
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.