Our apprentice will be an active member of the Finance Department ensuring that accounting entries are recorded accurately.
What you’ll be doing:
- Inputting and ensuring purchase invoices are authorised
- Raising sales invoices
- Posting bank entries into the accounts system
- Ensuring staff expenses claims are logged, checked and authorised
- Participating to team meetings, contribute ideas and suggestion to develop CIGA products and customer service
- Assisting with other duties within the scope and nature of position
The role will focus on all aspects of finance to include:
- Purchase Ledger
- Sales Ledger
- Staff Expenses
Please note: Interviews w/c 9th November
- Free onsite parking
- Tea & Coffee provided
- Close to Leighton Buzzard town centre
We aim to offer a permanent position upon successful achievement of the apprenticeship.
- Computer literate with experience of Microsoft office.
- Flexibility and ability to work as part of a small team.
- Great communication skills
- Able to meet deadlines
- Ability to plan and prioritise your work
- Demonstrable interest in accounts
- Willing to learn
- Positive attitude
- GCSE maths grade B/6 or above (or equivalent)
- GCSE English grade C/5 or above (or equivalent)
- Business Studies
- Assistant Accountant level 3 Apprenticeship Standard (Advanced)
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
- AAT Level 2/3 qualification - delivered at Milton Keynes College