What will the apprentice be doing?
Preparation of accounts for review (includes unincorporated and incorporated
• Preparation of personal, partnership and company tax returns and computations for review
• Completion of jobs as efficiently as possible
• New client set ups including the preparation of client engagement letters and 64-8s as instructed
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Solveway provide remote training. This includes live training classes and online coureses. We can also provide sessions in person, delivered from our Stevenage based offices.
Below is the qualification you will work toward and modules covered:
• Assistant Accountant Level 3
• Advanced Bookkeeping
• Management Accounting Costing
• Indirect Tax
• Final Accounts Preparation
• Spreadsheets and Ethics for Accountants
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
After successfully achieving the AAT Level 3 qualification, the candidate will be considered for the Level 4 AAT Apprenticeship training and/or the opportunity to progress to a more senior level with the firm and a career within accountancy.
Skills RequiredAttention to detail, Organisation skills, Administrative skills, Number skills
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4) Essential