- Preparation of documents as required against tight time scales. This may include, but is not limited to typing, photocopying, collating, scanning and uploading to ERP system
- Deal with all internal/external visitors/telephone enquiries in a professional and timely manner.
- Answering and transferring calls.
- Ensure confidentiality at all times and for all correspondence.
- Logging and filing procurement documents i.e. Goods Received Notes
- Working with and liaising with different departments within the business to develop business administration capabilities
- Maintain the purchase ledger by inputting invoices onto the computerised system
- Resolve invoice queries on a timely basis.
- Filing and archiving.
- Collection of information for supplier setups and raising forms
- Placing orders on the company procurement system, when required
- Supporting all department with any ad hoc tasks that may arise
Future ProspectsPotential for a full time position
- Must be computer literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint: this is essential.
- Appropriate and relevant experience in Administration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to organise and prioritise own workload and recognise the priorities in the workload of others
- Ability and willing to learn new skills
- Accuracy and attention detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Proactive approach to identify and resolve issues
- Promote a “can do” attitude
- Must have confident, professional approach
- Must have a flexible attitude to working
- Smart, professional appearance
- An efficient and accurate approach to work with an eye for detail
- Maintain discretion and total confidentiality at all times
- Dependable and willing to work as part of a team, supporting and working with all functions
- Ability to know when it is appropriate to use own initiative
- Ability to tackle both the mundane and challenging and interesting tasks with equal willingness and enthusiasm
- Proactive and can work on own initiative
GCSE English and Maths 4-9/A-C
Apprentices will be required to attend college at least x1 day per week either at Uxbridge, Harrow or Hayes Campus completing necessary mandatory training and units associated with the apprenticeship.
Our Account Manager, industry-trained assessor and Learning Advocate support apprentices to deliver our high-quality training programmes.
The apprentice will be required to complete:
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours
- Standard and End Point Assessment
- Other training will be provided by the employer as required to enable the fulfilment of the job role.