- Processing daily cash banking for 12 centres to applicable sales ledger accounts
- Processing daily manufacturer bank statements (coding transactions to applicable sales and purchase ledger accounts)
- Processing of daily bank statement
- Processing of payment requests (checking data received / setting up on bank for authorisation)
- Processing credit card refunds
- Dealing with internal site queries (e.g. checking bank for receipt of monies)
- Basic admin duties such as: filing, photocopying, binding and typing
- Handling external or internal communication and management systems
- Management of office equipment
- Answering the telephone and passing on messages
This is a fantastic opening to gain permanent employment in a varied and ever expanding industry. JCT600 has an enviable reputation for well trained, high quality staff and this is a career opportunity not to be missed.
Once you commence at the Retailer, further induction training will be supplied by the Retailer. You will also receive visits and other training from the Learning Skills Partnership representative.
Please note that the wage does vary depending on age, see further details below:
Candidates aged 16-17 £4.55 per hour (£182 per week) Candidates aged 18-20 £6.45 per hour (£258 per week) Candidates aged 21- 24 £8.20 per hour (£328 per week) Candidates aged 25+ £8.72 per hour (£348.80 per week). These hourly rates are significantly higher the National Apprenticeship Rate and would continue to increase as you are progressing within this exciting company.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week), For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- We are looking for someone with excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills, numeracy and literacy are key together with an aptitude for administrative and organisational skills
- A polite, calm and approachable person, a team player and a flexible ‘can do’ approach would be ideal
- You will need to be confident when dealing with areas within the accounts department and be able to work well under pressure
- Friendly and focused on excellent customer service and administration skills
- Sense of humour
- Professional and smart appearance
GCSE or equivalent in Maths & English, A*-C/9-4 grades, desirable but not essential.
Business Administrator Level 3 Apprenticeship.
This apprenticeship is delivered through work based learning, this means that all training is done at the workplace eliminating the need to attend college. The successful candidate will be allocated a tutor who will visit on site every 4-6 weeks and deliver all of the training to gain the qualification and provide the resources to complete work between visits.