FIRST ACCOUNTANCY BUSINESS ACCOUNTANTS LTD.
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Working closely with the business owner and supporting the team. You will gain first-hand experience and skills whilst gaining an AAT Level 3 qualification through the Babington Business College.
Based in Beighton, which is a 35-minute bus ride from the city centre (No30 bus).
Duties will include:
- Dealing with bank postings and bank reconciliations
- Preparation of Profit & Loss Accounts, Trial Balance and Balance Sheet
- Adjustments, Journals, Reconciliations and Year-end processes
- VAT returns
- Answering calls
- Maintaining and updating filing systems
This is a great opportunity to develop within the business and the company will continue to support further studying onto AAT Lever 4.
There will be a full-time post available once the apprenticeship has been completed.
- Literacy skills
- Numeracy skills
The company is looking for someone who is:
- Committed to the business
- Has Good attention to detail
GCSE maths & English or higher or equivalents.
Training ProvidedAAT Level 3
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free