We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated Accounts & Business Administration Apprentice to join our team. You will be joining us at an exciting time as we develop and implement new cutting-edge products that we hope will shape our market for years to come.
This will be a hands-on role and you will become a valued member of our accounts team, helping to ensure the smooth operations of our businesses.
Your responsibilities will range from;
- processing accounts transactions
- answering accounts related support queries
- engaging with our customer base.
As your experience and skillset grows, you will gain additional responsibilities and tackle more advanced tasks. We can provide a range of future development opportunities, with the potential of full-time employment at the end of your apprenticeship.
Your responsibilities within the organisation will include:
- Customer service & support
- Answering accounts related customer queries
- Engage with customers over the phone and email
- Raising invoices
- Administering recurring invoices
- Entering transactions from bank and card statements
- Reconciling accounts
- Raising regular customer reports
- Entering supplier invoices
- Business Administration
- Updating and maintaining our CRM database
- Processing customer orders
- Sending sales agreements to customers
Future ProspectsShould you perform well you will have the opportunity to move into a permanent position. As your role and responsibilities grow your salary will be reflective of this.
Reality CheckYou have the option to work from our Badwell Ash office located just outside of Bury St Edmunds or remotely as required. Various transport options are available.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT skills, a good understanding of Microsoft Windows & Office products
- Good time management skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good communications skills
- The ability to engage with people on a day-today basis
- Professional and articulate
- Be motivated and work well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask
- 5 GSCEs including Maths and English grade 4 (or equivalent) or higher.
- Account or Finance Assistant Level 2