Accounts Administrator Apprentice
Rix Motor Co Ltd
GP STRATEGIES TRAINING LIMITED
The successful candidate will undertake a variety of general administration duties to support our admin team. Working hours will be 40 per week, Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm, with one hour for lunch.
Main duties to include:
- Filing & copying
- Covering reception duties when needed
- Telephoning finance providers for clearance
- Chasing up supplier invoices
- Entering supplier invoices to click system
- Checking customer invoices are correct
- Any other duties as required by the business.
The opportunity to become a permanent team member and to progress within the business in a data entry or other role
Other InformationThe National Minimum Wage (NMW) rate for apprentices is £3.90 per hour. This applies to 16-18 year old apprentices and those aged over 19 in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other apprentices the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies. The Minimum Wage for Apprentices applies to time spent on the job plus time spent training.
- Able to communicate effectively with all varieties of audiences
- Able to meet deadlines effectively
- Willing to Learn
Experience is a bonus but not vital
GCSE English & maths at grade C/4 or above (or equivalent) is a requirement
Training to be provided
- Diploma in Business and Administration Level 2
- Functional skills if required
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.