Accounts Administrator Apprentice
SHEFFIELD COLLEGE, THE
Management Accountant We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Accounts Administrator Apprentice to support the Finance department.
The main tasks of this position are listed below:
- Sorting and distributing incoming post
- Answering and directing telephone calls
- Ensuring all filing is carried out accurately and timely.
- Liaising with customers to ensure prompt payment/sending pre reminders
- Processing statements
- Maintain vendor bank details
- Sales Invoicing
- Assist in the preparation of financial data and reports
- Processing purchase invoices
- Monitoring of the account email inbox
- Ad hoc accounts
- Administrative duties
Possibility of full time employment subject to successful completion of Apprenticeship.
PFISTERER Ltd. is located at: 2-4 Orgreave Pl, Sheffield S13 9LU The Sheffield College is located at: Granville Road, Sheffield, S2 2RL
- Information Technology
- Administration Skills
- Communication Skills
- Numeracy Skills
- Listening skills
- Team Building Skills
- Literacy Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Organisational Skills
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Team player with the ability to work independently when required.
- Ability to prioritise work load.
Minimum of 5 GCSE or numbered equivalent A-C 9/4 grades including English and maths
- Level 2 Certificate in Accounting (AAT)
- Functional skills in English and maths if required
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.