- Communicating with clients by email, phone and online chat
- Organising your workload and helping the workload of others to meet deadlines
- Preparing payroll, VAT returns and bookkeeping (recording of financial transactions) for clients
- Assisting with the preparation of management accounts
- Assisting with year end accounts preparations
- Assisting with business projects
After your Accounting apprenticeship progress into a full-time role as Junior Finance Assistant, Assistant Accountant, Bookkeeping Assistant, Junior Tax Consultant or Audit Assistant. You can also complete the ACCA qualification into Chartered Accountancy.
- You have impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- You have strong numerical skills
- You enjoy working as part of a team and helping others
- You are a keen learner
- You will be a great addition to the team!
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and maths
- B or 5 at GCSE maths
- Level 3 qualification (A level, BTEC or equivalent)
- Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Assistant Accountant (AAT3) apprenticeship.
- Being a WhiteHat apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.