Accounting Apprentice - Advanced (Level 3)
WHITEHAT GROUP LIMITED
Your role in the practice will be vital and you will be working directly alongside your AAT mentor:
- Communicating with clients by email, phone and online chat
- Reviewing invoices on receipt bank
- Post invoices on Xero (Online Accounting Software)
- Reconciling supplier and sales accounts
- Assisting VAT returns
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations
- Assisting payroll
We know not everyone is the same, which is why you will have the opportunity to work across the board and our flexible approach means you will spend time learning what is relevant to you.
The opportunity will not be over when your apprenticeship has finished. As a growing firm, there will be plenty of opportunities for you to stay with DJCA and grow your career.
After your accounting apprenticeship, progress into a full-time role as Junior Finance Assistant, Assistant Accountant, Bookkeeping Assistant, Junior Tax Consultant or Audit Assistant. You can also complete the ACCA qualification into Chartered Accountancy.
- Outgoing & strong communication skills - won't shy away from conversations over the phone and/or in person
- Has a can-do and driven attitude
- Has a desire to pursue a career in accounting and keen on progressing within that space
- Culture fit is critical - we are a young, social and dynamic organisation
- Has completed Level 2 Accounting - desirable
- Five GCSE grades A*-C (9-4) or equivalent, including English and maths
- B or 6 at GCSE maths or equivalent
- Level 3 qualification (A level, BTEC or equivalent)
- Training on the 18 month standard Level 3 Assistant Accountant (AAT3) apprenticeship
- Being a WhiteHat apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential
- As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.