What will the apprentice be doing?
• Batch coding & inputting of purchase & sales invoices • Assist with raising fee notes & sales invoices • Start monthly supplier payment run for all three companies by reconciling statements & ensuring invoices are signed off before submitting paperwork • Liaise with managers & chase outstanding invoices • Support FD in maintaining bank accounts • Help maintain Excel spreadsheets
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Apprentices will be required to attend college at least x1 day per week either at Uxbridge, Harrow or Hayes Campus completing necessary mandatory training and units associated with the apprenticeship.
The apprentice will be required to complete:
- Full Level 2 accounting qualification
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours
- Standard and End Point Assessment
- Functional Skills in English, Maths and ICT (if required)
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression onto Level 3 and possibility of a full-time, permanent position at the end of training with prospects of career progression to more senior roles.
Skills RequiredWorking knowledge of MS Office, Excellent remarkable accuracy,, Good communication skills both, Work well within a team, Work under their own initiativ
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 3-9 / D-A*) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4-9 / C-A*) Essential