The role will involve (but not be limited to):
- Keeping financial records up-to-date for clients
- Assisting with preparing supplier forms
- Sending sales invoices on behalf of clients
- Setting up payment runs
- Salary of £16,000, paid monthly
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- NEST pension enrolment after probation period has passed
This is not your typical trainee opportunity. Our trainee will be a crucial member of the team. In return, we offer an excellent training programme and study support towards the AAT.
Since the COVID-19 pandemic we have been working remotely. We therefore rely heavily on strong communication skills and regularly check in as a team. Our team oversee their own work schedules and are always open to supporting each other. Whilst your location does not matter for the time being, we will be giving preferential treatment to candidates based in London when we are able to work in the same office again - with the appropriate health and safety measures in place.
We are committed to building and nurturing our team as we grow. This could be a great long-term opportunity for the right person.
Please ensure that you apply for the position as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. The closing date is a rough guideline as to when an advert will close. The advert may close before the given closing date if the employer has filled the position(s).
BPP have a dedicated team who support students with disabilities, learning difficulties, health conditions and wellbeing. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any queries or would like more information.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- This is a varied and very demanding client driven role, outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, are essential
- Ability to manage and organise your workload are also a key requirement
- You are ambitious and committed to becoming a great accountant
- You are interested in working in the music industry and would like the opportunity to work directly with clients
- You are proactive and switched on
- You have excellent time keeping skills
- You like working with a tight-knit team and are a strong communicator
- You notice where improvements can be made and pay attention to small details
- You may have an undergraduate degree and / or be switching careers
- 3 A Levels at grade C / 96 UCAS points (or equivalent qualifications)
- 5 GCSEs at grade 4/C including English and mMaths (or equivalent qualifications)
- An undergraduate degree is desirable
As an Accountancy Apprentice with BPP, you will complete the Assistant Accountant Apprenticeship at Level 3. Within the apprenticeship you will undertake the AAT Level 3 qualification.
The apprenticeship will be completed at a BPP centre or via the Online Classroom platform, in addition to at the workplace.