Optima Products Ltd
- Coding of nominal invoices and submission for approval
- Resolution of account queries in relation to nominal invoices
- Analysis, and processing of central supply invoices
- Daily printing of invoices sent by e-mail
Financial / Management Accounts:
- Monthly reconciliations of Balance Sheet accounts including Inventory and WIP.
- Monthly analysis of all suspense accounts
- Preparation of Accruals and Prepayments schedules for monthly management accounts
- Prepare monthly overhead analysis
- Monthly update of Management Accounts schedules
- Assist in the Preparation of budget, actual and forecast overhead information
- Scanning of all Nominal invoices onto OSCA
- Undertake such other duties as may be appropriate from time to time
- Develop financial reporting and KPI’s to assist the decision-making processes within the organisation
Specific Duties – General:
- Process month end General Journals as required
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset registers for both Companies and monthly posting of Depreciation
- The preparation of ad-hoc management reports as considered necessary from time to time
Full-time position after completion of apprenticeship.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
- Professional and hardworking
- Good organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Great communication skills
- Friendly personality
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
A minimum of 4 GCSE's or equivalent at grade 4/C or above to include maths and English.
PARAGON SKILLS have the ENERGY & EXPERIENCE to give you the EDGE in kick starting your career. Our Learning and Development Coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help ENERGISE you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to EXECUTE tasks to the highest standard.
Paragon will provide the training for this apprenticeship within your company’s site therefore there is no need for you to attend an outside training facility at any time.
On completion of this apprenticeship you will receive:
- Diploma Level 2 in Accountancy
- Functional Skills in maths, English & ICT Employment (if required)
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills.
Excellent understanding of the need for high quality customer service.
GCSE's passes are preferred but not essential as Functional Skills in maths and English will be completed.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.