What will the apprentice be doing?
Purpose of Role:
- You will be required to provide customers and Sales with a service that meets and exceeds their expectations.
- To establish end to end service from quotations, ordering, delivery, and accounts receivable.
- Produce and manage customer quotations, orders, and request
- Be the first point of contact for clients and respond to any request
- Find quotes, orders, financial, logistics or any operational issues
- Regularly provide status updates on quotes, orders, and delivery
- Ensure orders placement and to obtain current delivery times and provide POD reports
- Liaise with internal salespeople to discuss any current client issues
- Completion of daily trackers/work in progress reports.
- Responsibility to deliver within SLA 95% and FTR 98%
- Gain a basic understanding of each of the account sets within your team to enable you to provide effective cover during times of sales absence
- To effectively and efficiently own and manage any customer queries or escalations until resolution is passed to you from the sales or management team
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Why choose our Level 3 Data Technician apprenticeship?
QA’s Level 3 Data Technician apprenticeship can support your business to be more productive with data and adapt to a modern-day workplace.
Data available to organisations is increasing at scale. How your business leverages it is essential to successful transformation and continued growth.
QA's Level 3 Data Technician apprentice will learn to:
Source, format and present data securely, using Microsoft Excel, Power BI and SQL. Find out more about our additional Microsoft Office Specialist:
Excel Associate module below.
- Analyse structured and unstructured data to support business outcomes
- Blend data from multiple sources as directed
- Communicate outcomes appropriate to the audience
- Apply legal and ethical principles when manipulating data
QA’s Level 3 Data Technician apprenticeship programme enables your organisation to:
- Build the capabilities you need throughout your organisation to collect, study, organise and present data, increasing digital adoption and the provision of intelligent and valuable business insights
- Create and develop analysts for the modern workplace by reskilling your existing talent, or hiring new entry-level talent. QA’s programmes, partnerships and recruitment capability enable us to tailor a solution that works for your business
- Provide training that acts as a standalone solution or as part of a wider academy/programme to an array of business functions
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
There is potential to gain a salary increase based on performance and successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Upon successful completion of the apprenticeship, you may be able progress further and or be offered full time employment with NSC Global.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Team working, Creative, Initiative, Non judgemental, Positive attitude, Commercial awareness
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent Any -- x3 (Grade 4+ (A-C) in any subject) Essential
GCSE or equivalent English Language (Grade 3+ (D or above)) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 3+ (D or above)) Essential