What will the apprentice be doing?
- Customer engagement over phone and email
- Prospecting new target clients
- Understanding the hierarchy and purchasing cycle within an organisation
- Attending Exhibitions and work conferences, training and professional events
- Preparing and sending sales quotations
- Sales follow-ups with customers and chasing feedback on quotations
- Data entry, manual transcription & management of information
- Creation of email campaigns and conversing with customers via email
- Assisting the managing director email with sales follow ups and quotations
- Follow up on sales attempts
- Updating CRM (customer management platform) in line with company standards
- Scheduling meetings with various professionals within the
- IT/Telecoms industry
- Competitor and market research
- Transcription of meeting notes and recording notes from phone conversations within CRM
- Management of your own diary and timetables
- Handling inbound leads
- Generating interest via social media, outbound cold telephone calls
- Working with the procurement team to process requirements and order
- Working with the logistics team to ensure orders reach their destination
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
To meet the requirements of the Level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship programme you will need to spend 6 hours a week of your time undertaking off-the-job learning, which will include:
- Formal training, including online learning and internal learning events
- 1-2-1s with your coach and line manager
- Observing and shadowing colleagues
- Writing up learning reflections for your portfolio
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Full-time employment within the Fyber Optixs team.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Administrative skills, Team working
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade 4/C or equivalent) Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade 4/C or equivalent) Desired