ACA Accounts Apprenticeship - Maidstone
MHA MACINTYRE HUDSON (KENT) LLP
First Intuition Maidstone
Duties for this role will vary dependent on department placement, however an overview is provided below:
- As part of a multi award winning medium sized firm, you will have the opportunity to work with our wide and eclectic client base across the accounting and financial spectrum
- That means really getting to grips with the inner workings of a company and finding ways to help them - whether that's working on taxing technicalities or devising strategies to help them fulfil their commercial potential
- You'll have client contact from the very start, that's why your ability to build great business relationships is just as important as your ability with numbers
- You'll be part of a team working on audit and accounts preparation assignments with a wide range of clients, so it goes without saying that you need to be someone that can be relied upon to help the team deliver outstanding levels of client care
Once qualified, we offer and encourage to stay on a permanent contract as chartered.
The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage guide (ANMW): https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
We do not require ACA Accounts Apprentices to have a business or financial background.
- Hard working
- Excellent attitude to work
- A levels or equivalent and a degree from university
- We do ask that all applicants have achieved, or are predicted to achieve at least a 2.1 in your honours degree, and at least 112 UCAS Points from 3 A-levels (based on the new 2017 UCAS Tariff), or equivalent, all achieved during the same exam year. This excludes General Studies
- Alternatively, you may already be AAT qualified and have achieved at least 280 UCAS points (based on the UCAS Tariff prior to the new change) from 3 A-levels - or equivalent, all achieved during the same exam year. This excludes General Studies
- Level 7 Accountancy/Taxation Professional Apprenticeship
- ICAEW Professional Qualification
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.