What will the apprentice be doing?
- Assist in the carrying out of more routine tasks including accounts preparation
- Carry out tasks to required deadlines ensuring they are accurate and meet required standards
- Deal with basic client queries and requests for information
- Build constructive relationships with other team members
- Keep an accurate and effective record of own time
- Use technical knowledge while working on client assignments
- Develop an understanding of the different services offered by the firm
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Structured internal training to understand the theory behind the work you will undertake in the office
Formal training at our training provider for the AAT (Association of Accounting Technicians) qualifications
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
At the end of the apprenticeship you will be fully AAT qualified and may have the opportunity to continue on to the ACA or ACCA qualifications to become a fully qualified accountant.
Skills RequiredCommunication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Organisation skills, Problem solving skills, Administrative skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Team working
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade C or 4/5) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C or 4/5) Essential
A Level or equivalent Any (Grade C or above) Desired