What will the apprentice be doing?
As an Apprentice in Digital Marketing, you can expect to be involved with cross-departmental collaboration with the content, brand, video, events, social and PR teams. The role will offer you the opportunity to engage with all parts of the business and build relationships with key stakeholders as you develop your skills in digital marketing.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Design, build and modify landing pages using an enterprise-level content management system (CMS).
- Learn the fundamentals of search engine optimisation (SEO) and ways to optimise content to increase organic traffic.
- Analysing user journey and turning behavioural data into meaningful insight.
- Assist with interactive dashboard creation and data extraction when needed.
- Create and execute impactful digital marketing strategies, learning the best ways to engage with different audiences through a range of digital channels.
- Conduct market research, monitor and analyse competitors’ performance.
- Work with Mace’s marketing and comms experts, who’ll coach you to create digital initiatives that help us reach more diverse audiences.
Your work base will be flexible and could be in one of Mace offices or at a client’s office or facility. You will gain exposure to all aspects of project delivery from concept design, through to construction, commissioning, validation handover and into operation.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Our structured training programme will teach you technical and business skills to help you succeed in your career.
The Marketing & Communications Assistant apprenticeship will work towards the Digital Marketer L6 which consists of work-based experience and training.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
We’ll also support you in gaining professional membership of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM).
Skills RequiredProblem solving skills, Team working, Initiative
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent 5 subjects including Maths and English (Grade 4/C) Essential
A Level or equivalent any subjects (Grade 104 UCAS Points) Essential