Want to get your career off to a flying start? The sky’s the limit with TUI. We’re the world’s number one tourism business, operating in around 180 destinations worldwide, which means limitless global opportunities for you and your future.
As part of our Digital Marketing Apprenticeship, you’ll spend 18 invaluable months working right at the heart of our business - with real responsibilities, and the chance to work on real projects. You’ll gain a unique insight into our exciting and dynamic industry, with exposure to many other functional areas and senior colleagues. You’ll have lots of fun during your time with us, and we’ll ensure you get the support you need every step of the way.
No matter where holiday-lovers are on the web, we want them to be able to find TUI. Our digital marketing team executes innovative and inspiring digital campaigns to raise online engagement and sales with our TUI brands and products, including First Choice, Marella Cruises, Crystal Ski Holidays, River Cruises, and even our app. Using key digital channels such as paid search, social marketing, video, in-house display and affiliates marketing, we run campaigns with the likes of Google, YouTube, Facebook, MailOnline, and Mediacom, as well as a range of internal teams.
You’ll play a key role in our digital marketing team by assisting with the management of the processes behind the utilisation of budget, as well as supporting with understanding the ever-changing priorities and focuses across TUI’s product range and the wider travel market.
We recruit on a rolling basis and therefore recommend that you apply as soon as possible to be in with the best chance.
ABOUT THE JOB:
- Support Digital Performance Marketing Manager and Senior Digital Marketing Manager with account management across a range of TUI products including channel optimisation, reporting, forecasting and wider strategic projects
- Support with commercial alignment via collation of trading requirements, promotions and offers
- Produce weekly market insight and performance reports for key product areas including River Cruise, Marella, Crystal Ski and Lakes & Mountains
- Keep informed on industry updates and news working with our agencies and stakeholders, and customer insight teams
- Assist with management of projects and priorities with external agencies
- Support with other cross-functional projects as required
- Manage the payment process - collating invoices, raising POs, dealing with queries, managing approvals process with Procurement and Finance
- You’ll also work towards a Level 4 Marketing Executive apprenticeship
- When you join our Digital Marketing Apprenticeship Programme, you’ll be joining TUI as a permanent colleague - moving into a role with one of the teams you’ve worked with during the programme
- Join us now and you can look forward to a competitive salary, pension scheme and further benefits such as generous holiday discounts, excellent rates with foreign exchange and discounts with retailers
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Engages and collaborates with others
- Natural drive to achieve both individual and business results with a commercial focus
- Focuses on providing unrivalled service to our customers
- Great at communicating with others
- Analytical approach to solving problems and creating solutions
- Brings innovative ideas and insights
- Hunger for learning, and a commitment to gaining your Level 4 Marketing Executive apprenticeship
A passion for marketing, as well an interest in the travel industry.
- Minimum of GCSE grade 4 or C (or equivalent) in English and maths
- Our Digital Marketing Apprenticeship Programme is suitable for anyone without a degree. Perfect for those who have recently completed or are in the final year of their A Level or college studies and don’t fancy going down the university route
- Level 4 Marketing Executive
- On-the-job experience while studying for your professional qualification, with full support from TUI through a blend of virtual and in-person learning and assessment