2020 TUI Management Degree Apprenticeship Programme
Tui Group Uk Trustee Ltd
TUI UK LIMITED
Want to get your career off to a flying start? The sky’s the limit with TUI. We’re the world's number one tourism business, operating in around 180 destinations worldwide, which means limitless global opportunities for you and your future.
We’re passionate about making TUI a great place to work and grow and we are very excited to be able to offer this amazing opportunity to join our TUI Management Degree Apprenticeship programme which starts in September 2020.
This is a fantastic opportunity to earn while you learn, working full-time for TUI in a variety of roles on a rotation basis including our Airline, Retail and Commercial functions and completing a Bachelor of Arts (Honours) degree level apprenticeship over four years.
We’re delighted to be partnering with the University of Hertfordshire to deliver this degree. The Degree in Management is bespoke and designed by TUI and the University to reflect the modern needs of a global travel business with learning modules such as digital marketing, data science and project planning, as well as management and leadership modules.
The blend of university lectures from the experienced faculty and our own internal experts, along with assignments and opportunities to experience different functions across the business will create a rich and exciting four year learning experience.
What you'll be doing
Our four-year programme is designed to develop you into one of our future leaders. You’ll have the valuable opportunity to rotate around four core areas of our business. This means you could be assigned a number of roles across any aspect of the business, such as:
- Retail – this team are the face of TUI and provide ‘best in class’ customer service for our customers
- Airline – this team takes care of our planes and the people who work there
- Cruise – this team looks after our ships and the people who work there
- Commercial – this team develops our product and creates an exciting offer for our customers
- Sales & Marketing – this team markets our fantastic products and keeps our websites up to date
Whichever team you join, you’ll gain full insight and unparalleled experience across the business as a whole, and we’ll support you in your personal and professional development to ensure you’re equipped to reach your greatest potential. During your time with us, you’ll also be given a buddy to help you settle into your role. You’ll be supported by a senior mentor who will coach you and give you advice in relation to their own experience, as well as your line manager who will make sure you’re in the best position to excel in your role. You’ll also have the opportunity to share your experience with other apprentices along the way.
When you join our TUI Management Degree Apprenticeship, you’ll be joining TUI as a permanent colleague – moving into a role with one of the teams you’ve worked with during the programme once you’ve finished your rotations.
Join us now and you can look forward to a competitive salary, pension scheme and further benefits such as generous holiday discounts, excellent rates with foreign exchange and discounts with retailers.
- We're looking for agile-minded, innovative thinkers, who are keen to learn and take on new challenges
- Those who have a flair for collaborating with others, a natural drive for results, and are able to think strategically about the business
- Adaptable individuals with a talent for thinking analytically, and a focus on providing unrivalled service to our customers
- You’ll demonstrate the TUI values – Trusted, Unique, Inspiring – as well as have the ability to use judgement and influence, while maintaining conscientiousness and resilience
You’ll have a passion for business, as well an interest/experience in the travel industry.
You’ll have achieved a grade C/4 or above in both GCSE maths and English Language (or equivalent), and you’ll have achieved or be on track for a minimum of 96 UCAS points under the 2017 tariff system (extenuating circumstances will be considered on a case-by-case basis).
Other equivalent qualifications will be assessed by the Admissions Tutor.
During this four-year programme, you will gain a BA(Hons) Chartered Manager degree.
Delivery and assessment will take place in the workplace, with ample support from colleagues and mentors.
Sign up for apprenticeship alerts - its free
People who applied for this apprenticeship also applied for:
This page contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0. The information provider is the Education and Skills Funding Agency.