Intequal, in partnership with the Microsoft Apprenticeship Programme are currently recruiting for an energetic individual to join a fantastic company as an IT Support Apprentice. This is a great opportunity to earn while you learn and gain on the job experience to kickstart your career in IT.
We are looking to recruit an IT Support Apprentice who is a hardworking, organised individual with flexibility and a willingness to learn.
As a Microsoft Infrastructure Technician Apprentice your main roles and responsibilities will include:
- Providing 1st line support for Telecoms, IT & Cloud systems
- Logging Calls
- Setting up new users
- Installing hardware
About the Company
Our client are a market leading IT and telecom business based in Halesowen, providing a bespoke service to their customers such as telephone systems, IT and Cloud, WiFI and Internet.
Our client would now like you to join their team working as an IT apprentice, where you will get to take part of a fantastic opportunity to complete a level 3 qualification in IT.
Throughout the duration of the apprenticeship, you will receive Microsoft training and accreditation through blended learning. This combines online technical training within a virtual classroom, as well as real-world and practical experience with your employer. The certifications you gain are highly respected and globally recognised. The skills, knowledge and experience you will gain whilst on the programme are invaluable, giving you the best possible start in your professional career within the IT sector.
Opportunity for the learner to secure a permanent position with the company once the apprenticeship is complete.
- Be strong communicators, both internally and externally
- Develop own effectiveness and professionalism
- Someone who is the go to for friends & family for any IT issues
- Have a genuine passion for IT and software AND have great customer service!
- Be organised and responsive, using initiative and motivation to deal with enquiries
- Be reliable and enthusiastic Have good timekeeping
- The company require a bright, enthusiastic and hard-working individual with a genuine desire to learn and to build a career within the IT industry
- You will have a friendly personality, be able to work as part of a team and provide excellent customer service
To be considered for this role, you ideally would hold GCSE's or equivalent at C/4 grade in both Math's & English, and in three or four other subjects. You should have a GCSE/BTEC/A Level in ICT or at least hands-on experience with the workings of computers and IT.
A driving license would be beneficial due to their location
Training ProvidedYou will be enrolled on to the award-winning Microsoft Partner Apprenticeship Programme. You will work towards gaining skills across a variety of technical areas including MTA Cloud Fundamentals and MTA Network Fundamentals, these are globally recognised certifications, you will also gain a City and Guilds Diploma in Coding and logic and mobile and operating systems. This will also extend to business processes and project management.