What will the apprentice be doing?
PETA are proud to be working with Circle Cloud to support them with the recruitment of a 1st Line IT Support Apprentice.
This fantastic opportunity will offer the training and development required to successfully become a 1st Line Technical Support Engineer. In your new role will learn how to operate as the first line support for all customer enquiries and technical support.
To be successful in this role; you will need to have excellent communication and management skills as you will be working closely with various departments. You will need to have a passion for technology and throughout your apprenticeship, you will need to gain a full understanding of the systems we use.
As a 1st Line IT Support Apprentice, you will be:
- Providing daily support to customers of various systems, this will include answering questions, analysing problems, and quickly forming solutions to return systems to proper operation
- Monitoring, testing, and resolving network systems and associated services using a variety of tools and techniques
- Providing phone system diagnostics
- Communicating clearly and effectively with end-users, colleagues, and management to quickly resolve issues and ensure customer satisfaction
- Working to SLAs to ensure all problems are resolved
- Ensuring all open cases are updated with relevant information and customers are regularly updated
- Responsible for giving a first-class service
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
Full training towards L3 Information Communication Technician (Support Technician) will be provided. You will complete a 22-month apprenticeship which will include periods of day release to our training centre located in Cosham.
What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
Progression routes available for the right candidate on completion of the apprenticeship
Reality CheckBenefits: Love2Shop bonuses every month for Service Agent and Employee of the Month /Year. Bonuses, recognition, and prizes for hard work including different incentives for hitting KPIs. Generous annual leave package, plus your birthday off every year. Progression opportunities within the company. Company-wide events, payday socials and trips. Monday – Friday – No weekends! Dress down every Friday. Refer a friend scheme. Techscheme and Cycle to Work Scheme. Training and Incentive Budget per employee. Brand new office in Central Southampton. Free breakfast bar. We would encourage early submissions of applications, as these will be considered on receipt and suitable candidates invited for interview. We reserve the right to withdraw the advertisement early if the vacancy is filled before the closing date.
Skills RequiredIT skills, Customer care skills, Work under pressure, Affinity for innovation, Telecoms experience
Qualifications RequiredGCSE or equivalent English (Grade C/4 or above) Essential
GCSE or equivalent Maths (Grade C/4 or above) Essential