• Field incoming support calls
• Remote support
• Backup / DR Checks
• Update/Maintain Customer IT Documentation
A progression opportunity will be offered for the successful candidate upon completion of their apprenticeship.
- 20 Days Paid and 8 statutory days Holiday
- Free on-site parking
- Progression opportunity into 2nd/3rd line support / on-site consultancy
- Good telephone / communication skills
- You should be technology-minded and have interest in the IT
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- A basic understanding of Windows based operating systems
- Driving license are desirable. The company is located at a remote industrial estate with minimal public transport. However, Winchester and Bishop Waltham have bus routes.
- GCSE Maths & English 4, C or above
- Training to be provided: Level 3 Information Communication Technician.